QSP No1, a supplement food mixture for dogs, contains only natural, plant based raw materials such as:
- • cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil,
- • cold pressed flaxseed oil and
- • essential oils of oregano and thyme.
Liposoluble vitamins A and E are preserved by utilization of the cold-squeeze manufacturing process. In addition, these oils contain essential fatty acids ω-6 and ω-3 which are precursors of prostaglandins that exert anti inflammatory properties while favourably impacting the content of lipids in the blood.
Oregano and thyme essential oils increase antioxidant properties of the mixture and at the same time, they extend its durability. Also, these oils can reduce inflammation in the urinary tract of both humans and animals, as confirmed by numerous research papers and studies *
* Valentina Virginia Ebani et al. Antimicrobial Activity of Five Essential Oils against Bacteria and Fungi Responsible for Urinary Tract Infections (2018) Molecules23, 1668; doi: 10.3390 / molecules23071668
QSP No2 as a supplement food mixture for dogs contains natural plant based raw materials only, such as:
- • Cold pressed hazelnut kernel oil
- • Cold pressed pumpkin seed oil and
- • Cold pressed flaxseed oil
It has long been known that there are many health benefits of hazelnut oil. Hazelnut oil contains very important nutrients: vitamins (vitamin E), various minerals as well as omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids such as linoleic and oleic acid. Increased concentration of monounsaturated fatty acid in hazelnut oil promotes "good" cholesterol (HDL) and reduces "bad" cholesterol (LDL). In addition to the above, this oil has a mild astringent property, it strengthens capillaries, stimulates circulation and thus promotes healthy skin and hair of pats.